Thursday, January 14, 2016

How to do better in school

   Dear Fellow Friends! Some ways to do better in school are to  on task, and pay attention in class. The four core classes that I'm going to talk about math, science, language arts, and social studies. I'm also going to talk about how to raise your grades.
  
    Math: Pay lots of attention in class and make sure you understand what the teacher is teaching you. Do your homework the day you get it. Also do your homework as soon as you get home. If you don't understand email your teacher or go in the next day and ask her. Some ways to raise your grades are to ask the teacher if there's anything that you could do for extra credit or stay after school and ask for extra help to raise your grades. 
  
    Language Arts: Pay lots of attention in class. Also make sure to raise your hand a lot to answer questions. Usually you get projects in LA a lot, so make sure to do your best work and don't slack off. Read lots of books and always do your best work in anything in LA class. Some ways to raise your grades are ask about extra credit or ask your friends to tutor you in grammar, punctuation or etc. 

    Science: Pay attention to your teacher talking and make sure you understand science. Science is usually the core class that some people have trouble with. I myself don't understand science that much. Some things that I do to understand science better is I pay very close attention to the notes and the labs that we do. Some things that you could do to raise your grade are extra credit or stay after to get review. 
  
     Social Studies: Pay attention in class and always listen to your teacher. Take very good notes and make sure you understand the lesson that your learning. Ex: American Revolution. Make sure that you know what century it was in, who won, why the war happened in the first place. To me I love social studies. It intrigues me so much. I love learning about what happened in the past to the country that I live in. Some ways to raise your grades are extra credit or stay after and get a review on the lesson that you're learning about. 

   Those are all some ways on how to raise your grades or how to just do good in school. I hope that you loved this week's blog post and I will be blogging next week. Don't forget to tune in. AGal out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment